Allow Blow Molded Products’ experienced engineers to help design your next case or industrial application. Our engineers are trained to meet exact customer specifications, while prioritizing efficient processing. That ensures consistently high quality products, and the lowest price per unit possible. Our engineers use state-of-the-art, computer assisted design (CAD), to create our product, mold and fixture designs.
Blow Molded Products’ years of experience in mold making give us a distinct advantage. Over the course of our history, we have developed and implemented numerous types of pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical devices to help mold complex, hard to form areas. Molds are built using computer assisted machines (CAM). Our three shift mold making capabilities allow our projects to move forward with maximum efficiency and the shortest lead times possible.
Keeping with our commitment to being your one-stop-shop for turnkey blow molding, we also provide numerous on and off-line secondary and assembly operations. We do all the work so you don’t have to!
- Single and multi-head machines
- Three shift production capability
- Exceptional customer service
- Statistical process and quality control
- Long and short run prototyping
- Multiple resins processing
- Full spectrum of PMS colors
- Quick response times on quotes, drawings, and molds
- Short turn-around production
Now that you know a little about Blow Molded Products, give us a call so we can learn more about you and your production needs.